The Prior’s Field school buildings are centred on a Grade II Listed Arts and Crafts house designed by C.A.Voysey and completed in 1900. Most of the subsequent buildings have been constructed in the Arts and Craft style. This new building replaces a 1960’s single storey building and houses art & design, textiles, modern language classrooms, and ICT suites.
Field Wing is the first phase of a 10-year masterplan. We have since completed the second phase which houses the music, science and food technology departments.
Read more about our work in this sector.